Wednesday, May 1, 2013

January 13th, 2007

January 13th 2007

Whitefield N.H.

Team members: Tony, Nikki, Nancy, Keegan, and Michelle.

Equipment: IR camera in basement. Camcorder in basement. Wireless camera in bedroom. Small wired camera in the stairway.

Activity: The closet door opened on its own while Jody was painting the room. She said it felt like something was pushing against her when she tried to close it. A wooden object moved from one side of the sink to the other. There once was a greasy footprint on the toilet. Candle flew down the hallway all by its self. The sound of a bouncing ball in the basement.

History: Before Jody moved in, the house was owned by a retired Colonel. He has since passed. She thinks it may be his presence that is causing the activity.

Investigation: We arrived at our usual time of 8:00pm. We did our walk through with the owner Jody Roesch. As I had already been to the house on a previous occasion, I had a pretty good idea were I wanted to put the cameras and base camp. Jody had a few people over to watch the football game that was on. It was Mike, her son Rob (who lives there), and a friend of Robs. We did an EMF sweep and photos. We then went down to the basement to start our investigation. It was 10:00pm. We did some EVP work and some pendulum dowsing, then sat quiet for awhile. Nothing happened while we were down there. We went upstairs and split up into smaller groups. I sat on the stairs leading to the second floor for awhile. The last time I was there I had a weird feeling walking past the stairway. I sat there for awhile when I heard a scuffing sound followed by a footstep in the bedroom at the top of the stairs. I checked to see if anyone was up there. There wasn't. Nancy came over to see what was happening. I told her and we went up the to the bedroom. As I turned the corner to go into the room I saw a shadow pass by the window. I pulled Nancy up the last step to see what I was seeing. She missed it. We all went into the room and found it to be cooler than the hallway. We turned on the EMF detector and it was going off, a constant 3.5 to 4.0. We turned the recorders on and  asked questions of the spirit. The EMF meter went silent and the room warmed back up. Whatever was there had left. After a great snack of Italian subs and desserts (provided by Jody) we were ready to finish the investigation. We held a pendulum session in the living room. Everyone was there and I invited the others to ask questions. We tried to contact the Colonel and it seemed like we did. Also Judy's late husband came through at one point. We finished up and decided to break down base camp and call it a night. The time was 1:30am.

Evidence: We got a few orb pictures and nothing on video. We did get some EVPs. That was it except for a few personal experiences.

We did have a few personal experiences. We also caught some interesting EVPs. I think there is some activity here, but I would like to do a follow up to see what we get. This one was a lot of fun. Tony.

No comments:

Post a Comment